Accident Lawyer in Boynton Beach – Silver Law Offices
Were you in an accident? Are you suffering from injuries? If so, you need an accident lawyer in Boynton Beach. Silver & Silver has been helping South Florida accident victims since 1993. You want an accident lawyer in Boynton Beach with personal injury experience. This is the main focus of our firm.
Personal Injury Cases
Car accidents are a type of personal injury case. Personal injury refers to damages done to a person, not property. This could include:
- Physical Injuries
- Mental Injuries
- Emotional Damage
- Economic Loss
- Defamation of Character
Personal injury is a type of tort. A tort is a civil wrong. A person can be guilty of a civil wrong, even if no criminal laws were broken. You want an accident lawyer in Boynton Beach who is knowledgeable in tort law. There are two main ways tort cases differ from criminal cases:
- Lower Burden of Proof: In a criminal case, the defendant must be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil case, you have to prove a preponderance of the evidence. Proving the preponderance of evidence means proving the most likely scenario is that the defendant is responsible.
- Negligence is enough to prove guilt: In a criminal case, the defendant has to be proven to have broken a criminal law. In a civil case, the defendant just has to be proven negligent. There are four parts to proving negligence:
- Duty: The defendant has a legal obligation to the injured party
- Breach: The defendant did not fulfill his legal duty
- Damages: Damages were done
- Causation: The damages were a result of the defendant’s breach of duty.
You want an accident lawyer in Boynton Beach who has experience proving negligence. Silver & Silver will go above and beyond. We will search for any evidence and witnesses that support your case.
Accident Attorneys Can Help
We understand you are going through a difficult time. Accident lawyers in Boynton Beach should provide the support you need. Our first concern is your health. We will make sure you are given proper medical care, even if you do not have health insurance. Next, we will focus on your legal concerns. We will compassionately discuss your case and then begin research. Our aggressive team will find any evidence that supports your case.
Do you want an accident lawyer in Boynton Beach who charges no upfront fees? Silver & Silver offer free consultations. We also do not charge any upfront legal fees. We get paid when you get paid. Call us today at 561-279-3911 to schedule your free consultation. We have been representing injury victims for over 20 years. Let us use our experience to defend your rights.
Title: Accident Lawyer in Boynton Beach – Silver & Silver
Description: We are an accident lawyer in Boynton Beach who charges no upfront fees. Call 561-279-3911 for a free consultation. We get paid, when you get paid.